It’s finally a new year and a new beginning. As we all know, we are living in a pandemic situation, there are many restrictions out there like maintaining social distance, wearing mask, not gathering in a crowded place and so on. In such a situation, sending WhatsApp stickers to your loved ones is a perfect way to wish them Happy New Year and show your love through the stickers.
Also, you can create your own WhatsApp stickers and send them to your family and friends to wish them a Happy New Year 2022. You can download stickers and create them on both Android and iOS. In this guide, we will tell you how to download and create your own WhatsApp New Year stickers.
How Can You Download And Send WhatsApp Happy New Year 2022 Stickers
To download stickers for WhatsApp, there are many apps available on Play Store and App Store. Follow the steps below to know how to download and send stickers on WhatsApp:
- Go to App Store or Play Store of your smartphone, then click on search bar and type Happy New Year stickers.
- A lot of options will appear on your screen, some of them will be paid apps and some free.
- Now, choose any one of the sticker app according to your choice and download it.
- Once the app gets downloaded, open the app and allow the permission from the sticker app to access WhatsApp to share it on the messaging app.
- After that, go to WhatsApp and open the person’s chat to whom you want to send the sticker.
- Click on the stickers icon and there you will see the downloaded stickers. You can send them to any person you want.
How Can You Create Your Own WhatsApp Stickers
You can now make your own stickers for WhatsApp. Here’s the following steps how you can create your own WhatsApp stickers.
- Go to App Store or Play Store and download any sticker maker app. You can download Sticker.ly.
- Open the app once it gets downloaded, click on create new pack and ‘Create’.
- Then, add pictures of your choice related to the festival on which you are sending or any other image. You can add personal images, texts and so on.
- You will have to add at least three images or stickers to the new pack so that you can add it to WhatsApp.
- At last, click on done and permit the app to access WhatsApp so that you can share your custom-stickers on WhatsApp.