Netflix is one of the most popular streaming service worldwide and is being liked by everyone. It provides a vast variety of award winning shows and movies. The most talked about Movies and Series are all available on Netflix which makes it everyone’s favourite app. It has many features which makes it more user friendly and beneficial for people. One of its very useful feature includes language change.
There are numerous Tv shows, Anime, Movies on Netflix which are made in different language and you would want to watch them in your native language. For such situations, Netflix has in built feature which allows you to change language as per your preference. Besides this, Netflix not only lets you change the audio language but it also allows you to see subtitles in your preferred language like English/Hindi. In this guide, we will explain step-by-step how you can change your Netflix audio settings to different language along with subtitles.
How To Switch To Different Audio Languages On Netflix Web version
- Go to google chrome, safari or any web browser, type www.netflix.com and open Netflix’s web version.
- Fill your email, password and login to Netflix. After that, tap on three horizontal lines you will see at the top left corner.
- Now, tap on ‘Account’ button and scroll down to find ‘Profile and Parental controls’ section.
- Under that, your Netflix Accounts will be visible, click on the Account whose audio language you want to change.
- Once, you select the account, several options will appear, tap on ‘Change’ button placed in front of Language.
- Then, scroll down to ‘Shows and Movies Language’ option and choose the language of your choice.
- Lastly, click on ‘Save’ to watch Netflix Shows in your preferred language.
How To Change Subtitles Language On Netflix
- Some of the steps to change text language of Netflix shows are same as for the audio language settings. So, repeat the process explained above up to Step 5.
- Once you click on the ‘Change’ and open language settings, you will see ‘Display Language’ option on your screen.
- Select the language you want to apply and click on ‘Save’ to change your subtitles language.
How To Change Netflix Audio And Subtitles Language On Your Mobile’s App
You can change language settings along with subtitles while watching your on-going show. There’s no need to log in to web version of Netflix. You need to download Netflix from App Store or Play Store of your smartphone.
- Open Netflix app and fill your details to log in to your account.
- Then, select any movie or TV show and play the video.
- When it begins playing, tap on the ‘Audio and Subtitles’ option placed below.
- Now, choose audio and subtitles language of your choice from the options and tap on ‘Apply’.